Immortal love saga

Immortal love saga
                By: suman

Dedicated  to my beloved dear A.

Life is not that simple,
Hear this from my heart.
love will concur all,
As we stand here at the start.

skies are without limits.
And the tree tops we sour too.
Perched upon a branch,
Our love is forever true.

One day you will come to know,
that no matter how far you may go.
the joys and sorrows that we share,
are just like the touch of your hair.
which is full of tender care.

Let those who love you and help you.
Trust enough to be able to take.
Look with hope to the horizon of today,
for today is all we truly have.

You are my dream come true
I wished upon a star for you
But what am I to know?
If you really love me so.

How can you deny me,
Something that is so true?
Our friendship is worth the world to me,
But my dream is to be close to you.

Still I am mesmerized with memories,
I don't know  what to do .
I am no more alive now.
But my precious love always be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DARK SIDE OF KOLKATA

44 Days Of Hell – The murder story of Junko Furuta

The Gorkhas, Migrant Nepalis and India