Forgotten words of a cynic

Forgotten words of a cynic
                             By: suman

All my reveries are vanished.
They are blindly took off in the wind.
As just like the destination on a curving path , is not finished.

No one is praising.
No one is kissing.
Everyone is pretend to be sighing.
Again tired and worn out from a another useless day.

Every drop of tears slipped on my cheeks.
I was treated as like a useless freak.
Every possible judgement was done.
Now it's being clueless to anyone.

Having no longer wish to live.
In this world of broken promises.
Where loved ones lives in lies, and slowly fadeway and diminish.

I  just want to be dead.
No, not a penny time to be misguided.
And hope, there is some short heaven over the rainbows, lie down in Meadows.

There is nothing left in this place.
All my dream are harshly snatched and awfully distressed.
I am useless without them to sleep with me .

I am leaving tonight.
When the all stars are being more lightier then bright .
So, they can catch me in every drop of my tear.
And fly me straight to the heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DARK SIDE OF KOLKATA

44 Days Of Hell – The murder story of Junko Furuta

Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary Jamnagar