Is it possible to fall for someone you have never met ?

In my third year of engineering I met a random girl on Facebook.We met in the comment box of a common post. I commented on some image and she replied to that. I continued and soon it became a thread. More people started joining and that disturbed the one-on-one comment streak of us. So, I decided to stop and closed my Facebook. Later that night I got a friend request from her. It was a bit shocking as she seemed a bit popular girl from likes on her pics and the number of friends she had.Anyway, I accepted the request followed by a hi in the inbox. She responded pretty fast and said she loved that comment streak.

I reciprocated with equal interest and asked if she wanted to continue that in the inbox. Honestly speaking I didn’t know what else to talk to her.She rejected the proposal and changed the course of conversation. By the time, I opened her profile and found out she’s from Delhi and in second year of her B.tech in EcE. She is really cute and seems funny as per her comments. I liked her pics and her comments which I found interesting (not a silent stalker).
                                               
Later, she teased me in inbox for stalking her. She reciprocated stalking by stalking, and left some really funny and cute comments on some of pics. We had a great time chatting and I had her full attention which obviously made me feel special knowing that she must be having a number of unread messages in her inbox. She was responding pretty fast and even scolded me a few times for ignoring her (because of my stupid internet)
We chatted for few days on Facebook and later switched to WhatsApp. We became quite comfortable in such a short span of time. Sophisticated English was now turning into Desi Hindi. Awkwardness was breaking by some really personal questions. I trusted her with my secerts and she revealed hers. We called a few times and talked for hours. She used to tell me her stories and showed a deep interest in mine.

It was just a good time. We had so many funny and deep talks. I used to send her memes and she sent me screenshots of her inbox full of pervert messages from uncles. We laughed it off. As I wasn’t on Snapchat, she used to WhatsApp me those images and then put a caption that sometimes was really intimate. We used to flirt a lot and I even showed some interest in meeting her that she accepted with full enthusiasm. Everything seemed just so perfect.  

But then I started feeling things for her. I started loving a girl which I had never met. We had calls and I saw a lot of her pics but I didn’t know her personally. Though it never bothered me because however she was I would still feel the same thing. I was in love with just the idea of being with her.
I left a few hints in our conversation that I wanted more than just a friend. Maybe she didn’t realise that and took that as some casual flirting because she responded positively every damn time. She even said she wouldn’t ever approach from her side first.

Finally, one day, I gathered enough courage and texted her that I really loved her and it wasn’t just a casual flirting but I was serious about her. It was a long message with everything I wanted to say her. She read and went offline immediately.

I thought she might be thinking about all this but soon I got a call. It was hers. I picked it up and she said she was so sorry. Though she liked me but never more than as a friend and she was so sorry as all this was just a casual conversation from her side. She even mentioned that she liked talking to me because as a stranger she could reveal her secrets to me without getting judged.  
It was heartbreaking but I couldn’t blame her. Maybe with all these deep and intimate talks I assumed too much. Things weren’t the same now as she started drifting apart.
we hardly talk now. Just on birthdays and new years. We never met. She just remains virtual to me.  

Scientific Reason behind: Our subconscious mind plays an important role in this , it is the part of you that has all information about your background, beliefs, past experiences and values.  The subconscious mind has got the elements that form the criteria that must be found in your future partner it can figure out the type of person who can meet this criteria. 
Our subconscious mind creates an image of a person who fulfills these criteria then makes you attached to him even if you have never seen him before.
After the subconscious mind decides that this is the suitable person for you it then starts to inform you about this fact. But since the subconscious mind can’t talk, it uses other channels to send you this message. Like, dreaming about that person,creating an image about the person,guessing about his body language etc.
 

Eventually we fall in love , but we are skeptical and only once we meet him/her our heart and mind gets fully convinced.

काश कभी ऐसा कुछ हुआ होता मेरे साथ ..... lolz

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DARK SIDE OF KOLKATA

44 Days Of Hell – The murder story of Junko Furuta

Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary Jamnagar