Author's Interview: Done With Her...: A revelation that stabs at your subconscious by Chirasree Bose



Author's Bio:

Being an indoor person, Chirasree loves to read, write, and paint. If she's not doing either of the three, you'd find her observing people and reading into their emotions. That's where she gets her story ideas from. With her debut novel 'Done With Her...', she intends to ignite diverse emotions in the readers' minds. She believes in making a difference through her writing. This novel is her baby step towards that goal.

Regards,
Chirasree Bose
Author, Writer, Blogger, Dreamer
Get my debut novel 'Done With Her...' on Amazon
 
 
Questionnaire:

1. Does a big ego help or hurt writers?
Ans: Ego is never good. Be it for writers or anybody else for that matter.

2. Did you ever consider writing under a pseudonym?
Ans: No. I would love for people to know that I am a writer.

3. Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
Ans: I personally feel that emotions are a very important part of the writing process. Hence, I love to dive deep into human emotions through my writing.

4. Do you want each book to stand on its own, or are you trying to build a body of work with connections between each book?
Ans: I have published just one book. My next book would not be related to this one. But I would love to write a series in future.




5. What was the best money you ever spent as a writer?
Ans: I bought a kindle. It’s my best buy to date.

6. What authors did you dislike at first but grew into?
Ans: I never disliked any author. I believe every author/writer has their own style of writing.

7. What was an early experience where you learned that language had power?
Ans: It happened the day I penned down something for the very first time. Instantly, I was in love with it.

8. What do you owe the real people upon whom you base your characters?
Ans: I do not base my characters on real people. However, certain aspects of their characters may be influenced by people I have met. I am glad as well as grateful that I have had the opportunity to come across them.

9. What’s the best way to market your books?
Ans: One has to be active on Social Media platforms. Thankfully I am. This helped me in marketing my debut book.

Link to buy:

https://www.amazon.in/Done-Her-revelation-stabs-subconscious-ebook/dp/B07NDYGNTR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1551379857&sr=8-1&keywords=chirasree+bose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DARK SIDE OF KOLKATA

44 Days Of Hell – The murder story of Junko Furuta

Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary Jamnagar